Project Name: Petronas Triden offshore Project
Integrated logistics solution for delivery of pipes from poti to Mary, Turkmenistan.
Key Logistical data:
- Cargo: Pipes
- 10,000.00 Frt.
Country of Origin: Japan
Country of delivery: Mary, Turkmenistan
Scope of services:
- Drafting Railway Drawings and calculations to Railway Department
- Supply and implementation of an agreed rail wagons with minimum quality requirements and wooden floor, availability plan and schedule to meet planned rail freight requirements
- Loading cargo onto wagons
- Lashing and securing of pipes as per agreed and approved specifications by Georgian railway department
- Railway Formalities
- Assuring that rail freight will be carried out in accordance with the operational safety rules of the railway authorities as well as client requirements, though which railway wagons and goods will transit.
- Co-ordination and manage the whole process