Project Name: Steel Plates & Line Pipes Under COP
Integrated logistics solution for Rail freight delivery of Steel Plates & Line pipes from FOR Poti, Georgia to FOR Baku, Azerbaijan.
Key Logistical data:
- 35,750 Frt.
- 1,431 Loose Steel Plates, Linepipes and supplementary sections.
- Project Duration: Nearly 2 years
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Country of delivery: Baku, Azerbaijan
Scope of services:
- Drafting Railway Drawings and calculations to Railway Department
- Preparing detailed Method statement and HSE Risk assessment documents alongside specially assigned stuff to implement, monitor and follow pre-defined safe working pattern
- Preparing Special sidebars and stoppers for pre-defined loading scheme
- Supply and implementation of an agreed rail wagons with minimum quality requirements and wooden floor, availability plan and schedule to meet planned rail freight requirements
- Loading cargo onto wagons
- Lashing and securing of the steel plates by specially assigned gang in the rail wagons as per agreed and approved specifications by Georgian railway department
- Railway Formalities
- Checking integrity Reports
- Assuring that rail freight will be carried out in accordance with the operational safety rules of the railway authorities as well as client requirements, though which railway wagons and goods will transit.
- Co-ordination and manage the whole process