Project Name: Chirag Oil Project (COP)
egrated logistics solution for Rail freight delivery of Steel pipes from FOR Batumi, Georgia to FOR Baku, Azerbaijan.
Key Logistical data:
- 12,528.925 Frt.
- Steel pipes were extremely sensitive and required special safe loading plan.
- As booking party was BP, project requirements were on extremely high standards.
- Charter Vessels + Railage
Country of Origin: Japan
Country of delivery: Baku, Azerbaijan
Scope of services:
- Drafting Railway Drawings and calculations to Railway Department
- Preparing detailed Method statement and HSE Risk assessment documents alongside specially assigned stuff to implement, monitor and follow pre-defined safe working pattern
- Supply and implementation of an agreed rail wagons with minimum quality requirements and wooden floor, availability plan and schedule to meet planned rail freight requirements
- Loading cargo onto wagons
- Lashing and securing of the steel pipes by specially assigned gang in the rail wagons as per agreed and approved specifications by Georgian railway department
- Railway formalities
- Checking integrity Reports
- Providing Tracking information
- Assuring that rail freight will be carried out in accordance with the operational safety rules of the railway authorities as well as client requirements, though which railway wagons and goods will transit.
- Co-ordination and manage the whole process