Transport and Logistics Exhibition and Annual South Caucasus Infrastructure and New energy Investment Summit.
The event was held under the Auspices of: The Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia and the Ministry of Energy Energy and Natural Resources of Georgia.
The event consisted of exhibition and summit held in one pavilion next to each other. Visitors were invited via invitations according the exhibitors profile.
- Exhibitors met with governmental bodies face to face
- Exhibitors met with potential clients and discuss further cooperation
- Best opportunity to exchange ideas among the interested society
- Show novelties to the public
- Start new contact or strengthen the existed ones
- Platform to discuss strategy of cooperation
- Extension of networks
- Investment opportunities
- Guests invited are from: Spain , Armenia, Russia, Philippines, UK, Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Georgia
Exhibition was a platform for the state and local government representatives and senior management of the companies working in the industry to meet, discuss, plan new projects, and attract investments for the large scale regional and city infrastructure projects.